Sometimes your buyer will have a challenging credit score or is looking to buy a fixer-upper or manufactured home.
Sometimes your buyer will need the security of a fixed interest rate. We have loan programs available that can help with all of those scenarios, and then some. What’s even better is many of our programs can be paired together to maximize the benefits for your buyer’s unique needs.
Like when a DPA or VA program piggybacks a renovation loan for a customized solution to those “love the house, but hate the kitchen” situations.
Partnering with us means having access to a variety of programs designed to help your clients get the funding they need to purchase a new home. Like the Advantage DPA (Down Payment Assistance) Program, which rewards buyers who make a difference in people’s lives — such as teachers and first-responders — as well as first-time homebuyers struggling to save for a down payment.
FHA 203(k) loans and Fannie Mae’s HomeStyle® program enable buyers interested in purchasing a fixer-upper to finance both the cost of the home purchase and any necessary repairs with the convenience of a single loan.
ONE-TIME CLOSE (OTC) LOANS
For buyers looking to build their home, a One-Time Close option makes it possible to finance the purchase of the lot, any needed site improvements, and the construction of their home into one loan. No re-qualifying and no re-appraising necessary. Plus, one closing means reduced costs and less hassle for your customer.
The Advantage DPA program is perfect for people who are having trouble saving money for a down payment. Eligible borrowers can receive a forgivable grant*, up to 2% of the purchase price of the home, to use toward their down payment and closing costs. This program is available to borrowers such as first-time home buyers, first responders, teachers, medical professionals, civil servants, and military personnel.
MANUFACTURED HOUSING LOANS
With a wide variety of manufactured housing loans, many home buyers can receive a tailored solution to their financing needs. From FHA, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac financing options, eligible borrowers can enjoy benefits like lower down payments and qualifying for higher mortgages.
Backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs, VA home loans offer one of the few remaining “zero down” mortgages for eligible veterans, active-duty military personnel, and qualified spouses. With a low, simplified single rate and monthly payment, VA loans can help these buyers get into their homes sooner.
RETAILER BENEFITS• Lower Down Payment: Clients can qualify with as little as 3.5% down for FHA, 0% for VA and USDA One-time Close • PMI automatically terminates at 78% LTV (Conventional OTC only)
• Everything is Inclusive: Finance the home, lot, and any needed site improvements in one loan closing
• No Worries of Change Orders: Details are secured and cannot be changed
• Add More Volume: Reach more customers with lower down payment
• Generally no re-qualifying on FHA/VA/USDA: Do not worry about client needing to qualify for a second loan
PRODUCT FEATURES• Max loan-to-value (LTV) 96.5% through FHA; 100% through VA and USDA; 90% through Conventional (97% when eligible CHOICEHome property is combined with Home Possible or HomeOne program(s)
• FHA/VA/USDA: minimum qualifying credit score 620; Conventional: minimum qualifying credit score 700 up to 80% LTV; 720 above 80% LTV
• FHA/VA/USDA: 15 and 30 year fully amortizing fixed Conventional: 15, 20, or 30-year fixed; super conforming mortgages (in designated high-cost areas)
• 1 unit single family residences, doublewide, and triplewide manufactured homes, site-built homes and modular homes permitted
• Ask me about the No Draw Option